Archived July 2017
Thule Chariot child carriers continue to be the gold standard for carting your kids around while you’re enjoying the outdoors, or even while you’re getting some shopping done.
The lightweight double stroller pictured above is available in store now for $900 plus taxes. With tons of accessories, bomb proof construction, and great resale value it’s an investment that will expand with your range of activities until your kids outgrow it.
Below are a few bullet points lifted from Thule’s site. Come down to the shop anytime to talk to us about additional features and/or to check a Chariot out for yourself.
– 4 activities – designed to excel when you bike, jog, stroll, and ski
– Compact fold – makes it easy to bring the carrier with you
– Thule VersaWing system – enables quick and easy conversion between activities, regardless of the kit used
– Suspension – makes the ride comfortable for both parent and child
– Thule Click n’ Store – convenient on-board storage of strolling, jogging, and cycling kit while changing between activities
– Includes bicycle trailer kit and strolling kit (ski and jogging kits sold separately)